Back in late November 2014 I got a very early Christmas present. I was gifted a Fitbit Flex and I have been wearing it ever since I got it. I have enjoyed keeping up with my sleep and how many steps I’ve walked in a days time. It does a lot more than just track steps and sleep, but that is what I use it most for. On the app I do keep track of how much water drink and physical activity other than walking/running or cycling.
The only thing I don’t like about the flex is it don’t have a clock. The flex replaced my watch, so now I don’t wear a watch anymore to keep track of time. I mainly have to use my phone for time, but I do catch myself looking down for the time a lot. Overall it’s a great tracker and I really like using it. It’s something I definitely would recommend to anyone who wants a bracelet like tracker instead of the ones attaches on to clothing.
- keeps track of different things from Steps, Sleep, calories burned or intake, food, water, etc.
- great battery life… it lasts around a week or two before needing to be recharged again
- stays securely attached to my wrist.
- stats the app provides and the weekly stats that are emailed to me are great and helpful
- no digital clock, If it just had one that could popup when tapped that would be great.